Saturday, March 10, 2007

"There will be no scripts on the night!!"

Here is a link to a video clip that you all must check out. I don't know if any of you have seen the show Extras, but here is a clip from the show that you all must see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqjHedvAnDY

And let me know if you can't open it for some reason.

In other news, I have been working like crazy in order to finish up two shows before going to Florida at the end of March. My sister and I are going to Orlando to visit our cousin, who is going to school there. We will also be doing the whole Disney thing plus we plan on a day trip to Tampa to visit Brent. As excited as I am for the trip, my mind has been too filled with all the work I have to get done (and probably should be working on now). The show I am assisting on at the moment has been a much greater challenge than I would have thought which has been an added stress, but I will not be at tech for this show (as prearranged because of my vacation) so in 2 weeks I will be done with it. The other show I am working on finishing, Mr. Marmalade, has just been so much fun so far. I really can not wait to see this show finish coming together. If you are going to be in Chicago between April 5th and May 5th come and see this show. (And make sure you see Dog and Pony's production of it...somehow another Chicago theatre also got rights to do the show at around the same time).
Well, that is my life right now. Enjoy the video above!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thank you for posting this clip! IT's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I finally got an internet connection, my computer and headphones all together in the same place and I'm laughing so hard in this internet cafe that snot is coming out of my nose! Have a great vacation and give my love to the boy!

Laura said...

I was just thinking that Ian McKellen is such an amazing actor, and yet he doesn't make me believe he's a complete and total fruitcake like he is in this scene. (and I don't mean like - you know what I mean.) The genius of the scene is subtle and perfect!

My God am I posting on this again!